Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Orlando, Florida, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Thinkorswim
Broker/Data: Optimus/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: ES

Boomerang

eensor View Post
I bought it and I don't use it. It is a loser overall. There is some guy who has a room that trades it and is charging 25 per month. I don't remember who he is though. A google search might find him.

Yeah,

I found him and I am currently trying out his strategy. He uses the TBS indicator and the Volume Pressure indicator as his filters. It looks interesting and the backtesting of his methods do look appealing. I think that the boomerang strategy out of the box has not worked well for me and I realized that it needed some filters and also to not take every trade setup. I have been working on finding some filters like the ATR Trailing Dots, Momentum, TBS and Volume Pressure Indicator to filter some of those trades. I do notice an improvement in the results with using these filters. Has anyone found any other filters that they use on the boomerang strategy that works well?

-Swish

The following user says Thank You to swish008 for this post: