Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Chicago, IL, USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra, Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES, EUR,TF

Why the complaints and insults

I am disappointed and surprised at the venom and dismissal attitude expressed in so many posts. I thought the members were largely analytical people with respect for analyses of factual information. I was wrong. Most complaints just wanted to disparage the entire concept out of pocket. Seldom or never did I see a scientific analysis of the weakness arears of Merlins system/concept. Is the assessment of risk analysis in error? is the choice of a trading system inadequate? If so why and does it change the results and by how much. Do you have suggestions for improving the trading system? If it even matters. Is the selection of Russell a bad choice? What is a better choice? To me, Merlins system will work. It always has. But the reliability and time scale, profitability and other factors and unforeseen risks are not proven or quantified. So why so much "hate" over the need for optimization and learning ???

The following 8 users say Thank You to Willson for this post: