Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

DavidHP View Post
In NT you can create a custom Session that can have session starts anytime you like.
(In case you wanted to try and match your TS session)

If I want to match my session and my EasyLanguage code, I can always download the MultiCharts version that works with EasyLanguage but it cost me a nice $1,500.

With my broker, the .NET version of MultiCharts is free of charge and NinjaTrader is not part of the list of free charting software. https://www.ampfutures.com/platforms/

I want to make it as low cost and low risk as possible not just for me but everyone else who wants to trade but don't have a lot of $$ to burn.

With AMP:

- A Trading Account can be opened with only $100 ($400 w/ NT and $5,000 with TradeStation)
- One M2K Micro Russell 2000 contract cost only $25 in Intraday Margin ($50 on NT and $100 on TradeStation)
- You need only 5 Pts of profit to buy a 2nd M2K contract (you need to make 10 pts on NT and 20 pts on TradeStation)
- The CME live data feed cost for Futures is only $5/month with AMP
- When finally converted into C# running on MC, my 2 Clouds Code and Trading System will be free to download

The lower the trading costs, the more the trading keeps in his pocket.

Last edited by MerlinWorld; August 2nd, 2019 at 08:31 PM.