Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

RickW00716 View Post
I believe what would be best is to wait until the final version of this indicator is completed for ninja 8 and then forward test it in real time using a variety of different bar types.

Yup, that's part of the plan alright. Back test, Forward Test, live sim then live trading.

RickW00716 View Post
Mr Merlin...is your ultimate goal to fully automate your system(kinda like the High Frequency program traders)? If so, please use caution by understanding who your competition is in this area, however, I do wish you good luck

Yes, IT HAS to be programmed because you can't quite get in those double bottoms/tops because things move too fast enough and every lost tick counts.

I looked at HFT but I didn't know that we could have access to this. I though only large companies and institutions had those.

I was about to get a VPS close to the markets to shrink the trading execution time but don't know how to get access to those HFT data centers.

Do you suggest one in particular?

Merlin