Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Hey guys, I know for many "experts" here, what I'm about to post means nothing but even though I don't have my system programmed and automated yet, I was looking at my indicator and saw that on my TradeStation chart.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

A double top ABOVE the darkest cloud, I couldn't resist so I switched to my Multicharts software and Sold 2 M2K contracts short and this happened.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

So all my crazy ideas are becoming true now. Entry at a double top and BOOM...5 pts (100% ROI) in less than 3 minutes. Not bad.

My first trade last Friday was my 1st doubling from $25 to $50 and now I just double again from $50 to $100 (I think I did another 2 contract trade 2 days ago, hmm, anyway, it works).

It won't work every time of course but at least it's possible and that's all I need.