Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Nicolaas View Post
it is lagging since all moving averages are lagging to price..

Which part of it's based on a FIXED PRICE channel that you missed here?

Is is NOT based on past bars like regular MAs (ex: 9 or 50 MA). Because of that those type of MA lag, NOT MINE. Look at my 5 pt high channel here...

For example, say the channel is 5 pts high and the price makes 1 tick ABOVE that high, the ENTIRE channel is being crossed ON THAT SINGLE TICK the color of the channel changes and because my Squared MA is the center line of that channel, it also changes color and since the clouds are created with those squared MAs, they also change color instantly.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

So as you can see with a zoom of that channel, when the price hits the border of that channel, if the price pushes the channel even 1 tick higher.... BOOM.... the entire channel and my squared MA in the center changes color.

Do you get it now? If you don't then don't bother reply because I won't.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Last edited by MerlinWorld; July 31st, 2019 at 05:02 AM.