Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Nicolaas View Post
I work with this indicator now several years, it is not a system and it is lagging

Nope, no lag with my indicator because the clouds are built with a Squared MA which is a center line of a Donchian Channel that is based on a fixed price (ex: 5 pts) instead of past bars like most MAs.

Because of that, if the threshold is exceeded by even 1 tick, the entire cloud color will change "down to the tick".

Like I said, years of experience pays off! But then again if I listen to the "experts here", I'm just a new 49 yr old "kid" who don't know shit about trading and apparenlty, I haven't been burn yet so... what do I know right?

Nicolaas View Post
But I like his positive energy, and surely wish he will soon show a lot of great live trades

Thanks, I surely hope so, for EVERYONE's sake.