Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

Let's see how many things you change and list as reasons/excuses things didn't work, but you fixed by changing something etc, between now and whenever you stop posting.

I mention this because I am a trader and I know patterns when I see them...

I also live posted every trade I took for months with cash, brokerage statements, etc and unlike you trading from a position of fear of loss due to undercapitalization, I had days that were +/- ~50k or so. All live posted traded with cash. And in my journal. Of course you'd have to pony up to our worthless "club" to have access to the Elite content.

Anyway, I'm done now. I'm not in a good mood, my dog is seriously sick and having major surgery, and I'm getting upset trying to convince you to stop wasting your time with the direction your going. I shouldn't keep posting when having this poor attitude, because it's not representative of our community so a whole, we all try hard here to actually help people.

Just remember, we all grow up. We all start from somewhere. Most of us as kids didn't like to take their medicine or eat their veggies. Yuck. You have this problem, you don't want to take your medicine. You'll get sick, and hopefully recover.

Most of us here trying to help you (still!!) - it's not to prove you wrong. It's to help you save time, money, and get educated by sharing what is already known.
MerlinWorld View Post
There is a HUUUUUUUUGE difference between learning from a tip or two from you and being told to sit there, shut up and listen and being brainwashed by things that I've heard 100 times in my past 14, then again 15 years because I started learning about Futures in 2004.

Right now, I need programming help to convert my code and then I will need help to find the best entry points and that's about it. I don't need anything else.

Sent using the futures.io mobile app

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following 5 users say Thank You to Big Mike for this post: