Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Big Mike View Post
Seriously, you don't think I've seen this before?

Not with ME you haven't. I'm NOT everybody else.

4,500 views in the past 3 days... why do you think that is? Luck??? I don't think so, your members are smart and can see some VERY INTERESTING STUFF here.

Big Mike View Post
Best of luck, most the serious seasoned traders are not going to continue to try to help you any longer with your overwhelmingly negative attitude.

Good tell them to never come back in this thread.

Big Mike View Post
If you would just change your attitude to be open to input, you'd stand to learn something useful.

Like I said, I WILL NOT BE INDOCTRINATED.

YOU will benefit from MY research not the other way around. In the past 14 years of research on MULTIPLE forums, I heard it all from guys like you and it makes me wanna cry. "It will not work, forget it, if it would have been possible somebody would have done it already, blah blah blah..."

You can laugh all you want, just wait until we start building a solid system around my 2 clouds indicator and do some backtesting. You'll see...

Last edited by MerlinWorld; July 30th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.