Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

r3torcr0 View Post
I understand you are risking 5 ticks ($25) to make 5 ticks ($25). My question is what percent of your account are you risking (based on $25)?

Also if you decide to use NinjaTrader and need coding help, pm me.

I risk 5 ticks to make "50 ticks" or 5 points, not "5 ticks". It's a 10:1 ratio game here. If you want to play super conservative, you can even get in only at those multiple double top/bottom that you see everywhere in the Renko charts.

You place your limit order at the top and then your stop loss just 1-2 ticks above your entry so if it doesn't do a double top/bottom, you lose peanuts but again, you will be surprised as to how many of those double top/bottom you will find in this type of chart especially if you have 0.3 pt Renko charts (see green rectangles in screenshot below).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Below are those double top/bottom done on today's chart...

Pretty much all of them would have given you your 5 pts without risking more than 1-2 ticks.

Now that's "HD Trading" baby yeaaaahhhhh.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Last edited by MerlinWorld; July 30th, 2019 at 09:43 PM.