Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

jmh13 View Post
Is this indicator coded for NT8?

Well from one of the programmers who contacted me, apparently NinjaTrader indicators are also programmed in C# so when the 2 clouds will be converted into C#, you should be able to see it on your chart.

Btw guys, maybe I'm missing something big here but I don't see what the fuss is all about those phantom bars that skew the Renko charts.

I mean look at these 2 Renko charts with 0.3 pt (3 ticks) Renko bars.

I haven't seen a gap in today's chart so I had to go back to yesterday to find them and I only found 2 missing bars.

If you click this checkbox here, you will fill those gaps with fake bars but it's not like you will fill 10% of all the bars you see on your chart, it's not even 1% I would say 1 bar in 1,000 is missing so I don't think that backtesting with Renko bars will be that big of a deal here.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).