Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Alaskajeff View Post
Cudos for posting your new idea about trading. Do not get discouraged by any negative comments or posts. Stick to your original plan wherein you indicated after you had the programming for your indicators completed, you would post to this forum for all to use. It is refreshing to see a level of enthusiasm that you have for your idea.

In my opinion, it is a mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. I say never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic.

If Elon Musk or Steve Jobs or any number of the numerous innovators gave up after someone told them their idea would not work, we would not have the tremendous advances in technology and products that we all use and enjoy today.

If I were a programmer, I would be more than willing to help.

Thank you for your support.

For those who thought that I was going to crawl in the corner and roll into ball and cry...

HAHAHAHA SOOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY NOT ME...

But I'm sure the shit storm is not over yet. The first backtest usually lead to disappointing results.

For example, take a look at this screenshot that I posted earlier...

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Yes my indicator showed us the trend and yes it showed us this small area below the darkest cloud where a pullback occurred but if we enter on all those pivot points, we will get CLEANED so at first the results will come negative and now they will all jump in and tell me...

SEEEEEEE....WE TOLD YOU SO.

What only a few here figured out is how good this indicator is to remove us the majority of all the areas in a chart where we can take trading decision because the more decisions you will have to make, the more errors you will make.

So everyone helping out now by PM or email will have to team up and work together because the job is not done yet. We're not out of the woods yet.