Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Fairbanks, Alaska

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Jigsaw, NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: Amp, Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: Eminis, bonds, gold, crude

Don't get discouraged

Cudos for posting your new idea about trading. Do not get discouraged by any negative comments or posts. Stick to your original plan wherein you indicated after you had the programming for your indicators completed, you would post to this forum for all to use. It is refreshing to see a level of enthusiasm that you have for your idea.

In my opinion, it is a mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. I say never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic.

If Elon Musk or Steve Jobs or any number of the numerous innovators gave up after someone told them their idea would not work, we would not have the tremendous advances in technology and products that we all use and enjoy today.

If I were a programmer, I would be more than willing to help.

The following user says Thank You to Alaskajeff for this post: