Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Pensacola FL

Thanks for the secret indicator

Wow.

Thanks for that secret indicator that took 2 years of research.

Certainly stupid people like Goldman Sachs and James Simmons do not know how to do the kind of research to

come up with a super secret millionaire method.

In over 40 years of trading I have never come up with a super duper secret system.

I am so jealous.

I will tell you what. If I did I would not be sharing it for free on any web site, LOL.

I am excited about all the millionaires about to be, because then you could join me at an airport of your choice, where we can fly our toys together.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I can't show any pictures of charts, so I will just show a picture of what good trading can produce.
TB

The following 6 users say Thank You to TheBenefactor for this post: