Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Wilmington Delaware

Hi Merlin,

I am glad you created an indicator that helps put the odds in your favor. I have created/edited indicators in TOS which uses Thinkscript. I use NinjaTrader for futures, but unfortunately don't know how to write code in C++ or whatever they use. However, I may be able to recreate the indicators in TOS and back test them while also making the formulas of the indicators part of the bars (renko, tick, range, etc...) that way when conditions are met the bar will show a certain color, that way all you need is the bars on the screen. If you'd like to send me the code, I can give it a whirl. Also will these indicators work on any market/timeframe or have you not tried them on anything else but what your currently using?

All the best,
Joe H.