where to , to learn how to scalp the ES ? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

where to , to learn how to scalp the ES ?

washington, DC

rintin2x View Post
Another thing to think about, please correct me if im wrong here. I did my last year tax, statement showed me way more than what I have in my account, I truely believe thats because they tax on gross, not net. So for example you trade ES, 2 tick=$25, lets just say total fee=$5, than on top of that IRS tax=$25*15%(just guessing)=$3.75, your total net=$16.25....just 65%. I can see itís worth if you trade big and have big winning ratio, but weíre just small retails.

Now looking at the losers: 2 tick loss + fees = $30, granted not taxable, you earn $16.25 vs loss $30.

That being said, if youíre still set to just really quick scalp, trade only first and last 10 minutes, each swing for sure can give you 2 ticks easily on momentum move....thatís my secret cheat cheat sauce . Good luck.

Edit: Nie Iím even trying to change for larger target because itís not favorable for small retail.

So basically if you make $25.00 with two ticks, your net minus commission from the trader is let's say 20, more or less, but the federal taxes are calculated on the $25 not on the $20? You know that for a fact?