Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Here's something you will like.

I may have improved my trading system even more.

You see this dip below the gray cloud? The best entry would be on that green circled pivot of course but how do you know that THIS pivot will be the one to jump in the game. The truth is, nobody knows and the problem is that you can't get in on every pivot you see because well...you see how many pivot we have in this dip?

So I was looking for ways to reduce those entry points.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

What came to the rescue? That's right, my Squared MA again.

You can see that by adding that MA, it is blue on the way down but turns white on the way up giving us in the green rectangle the best pivot point to enter.

Another possibility is the red circle where you have a reversal (blue-white renko bar setup) ABOVE the MA.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

So now we have the 2 clouds to find the trend, they also highlight the deepest pullbacks but now by adding another Squared MA, it also reduce the number of false entries.

It's getting better wouldn't you agree?

If you have any suggestion on how to improve that "dip entry" then please post it below.

Last edited by MerlinWorld; July 30th, 2019 at 01:37 AM.