Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

mattz View Post
As we celebrated the 10th anniversary of F.IO and heard every story in the book, I would suggest listening to those who started, failed, corrected, and succeeded.

Nah, no thank you. What I have seen and heard in my past 15 years of research in Trading is so boring, it makes me wanna cry.

Everybody keeps telling me... shut up and listen, think like us, do what we do, say what we say, don't rock the boat...KIDDO!!!, you just don't get it do you, this kid doesn't know life yet, don't worry guys, he will get it.. one day...

My response is this...

You don't like what I say? then don't talk to me. You don't like me on this forum? then just delete my account. I am telling you now, you can bitch at me or scream at me or tell me to stop behaving like this and fit in YOUR RANK, I'm sorry, I won't! I have ALWAYS been a black sheep, always went in the opposite direction of the mass and THAT makes A LOT of people mad and to be honest, I don't give a damn.

So go ahead, bitch at me all you want, laugh at my ideas, my concept, call me a dreamer, a "kid who don't know anything about trading", I don't care. Just don't stand in my way.

Quoting 
The man who says it cannot be done is generally interrupted by someone else doing it.—Elbert Hubbard.

NOW!....Is there ANYONE here who knows about C Sharp so that we can program and backtest this system?