Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Legendary Market Wizard
Chicago Illinois USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Broker/Data: IB, ToS
Favorite Futures: /ES, US Equities/Options

Yep...

Post of the thread right here.

ratfink View Post
@MerlinWorld

Biggest mistake you made (and it happens often) is to create a thread with this sort of title.

Best advice I can offer you is to join FIO elite, it's worth it many times over, create a journal with a less provocative title and just get on with the business one or two trades at a time being honest with yourself every day of the job. It isn't easy. In a small account I did 20X in 3 months with 170 trades, then blew it up completely and I'm still trying to recover the psychology after three years in sideways la-la land.

I really wish you the best, highly recommend you close this thread and start over in a new journal, walking softly.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following 4 users say Thank You to wldman for this post: