Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Market Wizard
desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

MerlinWorld View Post

In this screenshot, the market only hits the dark cloud once so you would get in at that level. Earlier that morning and later on that day, the price hovered within the 2nd and darkest cloud so you would get in at the peaks OVER that 2nd cloud. here again reversals at that level don't occur too often.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

My 2c comments and question. The squared ema kind of reminds me of the old "supertrend" ma or the ZeroLagHATEma. ("Heiken Ashi Triple Ema" or ZeroLagTEMA or the other ZeroLag's). So the two clouds serve as kind of a trend indication. Is the bottom/darker cloud set on a higher time frame similar to a 5min vs. 1min proportion? What happens when in chop and the clouds keep turning over each other, or does that rarely happen with your indicators (?) because a main concern is usually when the trend is ending. I think there is merit for the cloud setup to be a higher time-frame indication where the regular and higher time frames are synched with the trend and easier to see on one chart at least. And maybe it could display similarly on a minute candlestick bar chart as well. (i'd tried the renko bartype phase for a while, but have since preferred traditional minute bars now).

Last edited by Cloudy; July 28th, 2019 at 11:48 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post: