Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Haifa,Israel

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS, TWS, Sierra chart
Broker/Data: AMP,IB
Favorite Futures: ES,Euro Bund

Hi @merlin,
i'm new here and this is my first post here (exclude my Introduce).
I don't have 14 years of trading experience, i don't invented perfect trading sistem.
I have only 4 years of learning, attempts, huge losses, sweat and tears... all of you know's.
3 weeks ago i did my first withdrawal 10K from AMP Futures, starting this time with 3.1K, make 12K profit in 11 trading days.
Trading ES, NQ, Euro Bund.
I haven't hard trading system, experimenning constantly with indicators and moving averages...
I haven't right money management system (overtrading, big sizes, chasing...)
If i can make this... you with your experience and systems can make your goal

@merlin Please keep going, i beleve it's possibly (technicaly), but psychologically very difficult.
I speak now about myself - My worst enemy is myself.
Please keep posting here.
About coding indicators: why you not use Sierra chart there are great opportunities of customasing.
You can send me your indicators code, i'm not professional programer, but can try.

GOOOOOOOD luck!!!
P.S. Never stop going!!!

Follow me on Twitter
The following 6 users say Thank You to Billicare for this post: