Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

Silver Dragon View Post
Every person who has ever taken the path less traveled has received similar feedback. It can be harsh. You need to have a thick skin when it comes to thinking outside the box.

Yeah I know, I have this thick skin, that's why I never stopped working on my Trading System despite all the negativity I got on other trading forums.

However, I was expecting something much better at Big Mike's because this is one of the hottest trading forum so I was expecting the top elite traders to tell me something like "This guy is very close but it's missing you this and that" and not same old same old crap that you hear on most trading forums like "You're a dreamer, a kid who haven't been burned, your system will fail, we all know how it will turn out, etc...".