Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Montreal

tr8er View Post
Ok, you call my post stupid,

I didn't call you or your post stupid, I said..

"...Stupid people are the ones arguing with stats."

Can't you see the difference?

tr8er View Post
Why the heck do you think you are able to make 5 R2K points each day und this consistent?

First of all, I NEVER SAID that I was going to make my 5pts every single day of the month here.

I did say that with my 2 clouds indicator, I can more easily find the right trend and the deepest pullbacks and USUALLY... when you catch one of those, making your 5 pts is not a problem.

I never said also that I will always win and never make any losing trades either. That's impossible. However, I did say that by using modern charts and bars, you cut your losses a lot down to below 1 pt, most at or even under 0.5 pt so that would make it a 10:1 ratio strategy where when you lose, you lose peanuts but when you win, you make a lot.

Last edited by MerlinWorld; July 28th, 2019 at 01:04 PM.