have you dealt with pulsarcap they sound intriging if you have no money to trade | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

have you dealt with pulsarcap they sound intriging if you have no money to trade

Elite Member
Italy (IT)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: ATAS, R|Trader, NT8
Broker/Data: Rithmic
Favorite Futures: CL, Brent, GC, TF

vegasfoster View Post
It doesn't quite sound right to me. The cost to administer an in-house test would be minimal and I don't see the 300 as a screener, the test itself should be the screener. Some companies require certification through a third party or payment for a drug test, but HR is not typically a profit center. Assuming it's legit, I'm still not sure I would want to work for a company that treats it as such. I would consider it an indication of how they probably view and treat their employees. If you give it a shot, I would be interested to hear how it turns out though. Either way, good luck.

The reason they give for the 300 gbp is :
The reason we charge this refundable fee is to avoid thousands of applications from people who do not know how to trade. As a result, not only would we be wasting resources to evaluate "unskilled" applicants but also be subjected to the possibility that, just by pure luck, a small percentage of them would manage to surpass the simulation. Frequently Asked Questions.

But I'm agree with u @vegasfoster, this sound not so good, maybe is a scam and their businnes is get your 300 gbp.....

Take your Pips, go out and Live.
Luke.

Page generated 2018-07-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix