Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Millionaire in 10 weeks & Conversation with broker

Chicago

Trading Experience: Beginner
Favorite Futures: MES

Hey @MerlinWorld,

Don't be discouraged.

I will warn you up front that I agree with @researcher247. Please don't take this personally or as an attack, I want you to succeed as I believe most members of this community do.

Here are a couple of my fears, please shoot them down if I've mis-read your post or missed something (its very possible ) :

1) You seem to be creating the "Big Design Up Front" that hasn't weathered the storms of live trading in an uncaring market.

2) Probability & statistics perspective: You are not giving yourself enough "bullets" to test your hypothesis. If you have a substantial account where these trades are a trivial percentage of the account then it is reasonable, but the tone of this post leads me to think this isn't the case.

My $0.00000002 cents (I am a neophyte by comparison to the majority of the members of this site.)

- Creat a Trading journal here and treat it seriously.
- Post your progress, even if it means your strategy falls apart. People will want to help.

I hope you find what you are searching for buddy.

Take care,
Snax

Visit my futures io Trade Journal
The following 10 users say Thank You to snax for this post: