Taylor Trading Technique (TTT) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Taylor Trading Technique (TTT)

Bromont,QC

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT,TS,Esignal
Broker/Data: Kinetick and AMP futures
Favorite Futures: US Index Futures

kashman View Post
Hi Richard - I am doing the trial of your service. Was just curious that this rally on the BD means a SD rally has begun? and perhaps a decline from tomorrow's projected high is highly probable? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for trying my products and I hope you can find the tool as usefull as I do.

Yes the SD rally as begun this morning. As we all know markets rarely move steadily in 1 direction. If we were to close as the current level, we probaly have only done 1/2 the average rally. Sell Days can often be what I call confusing days. By that I mean up down up down etc.

So when we are in the middle of the road like that then it is normal to get a confusing day. If we had closd on the low of the Buy day then it would be much easier to say yes we will go up most of the day on the sell day.