Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

MN

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

Al2010 View Post
Hi all,
I did not forget about my promise, I was and is a bit busy... I completed the trial with Cannon trading. I will post my logs as soon as I have time. In short, they were profitable both weeks of my trial. The first week they had 3 of 4 (I joined on Tue, not Mon) loosing days but not much, 2-5 ticks. But they recover on Fri, which was trending day and made about +$700 per contract. Lucky Fri? Maybe. The second week of my trial was what I call an easy week - volatile market, all days were trending days, the market was up and one could trade any instrument long and make a lot... It was easy to make money or to loose big. They were up more then $1000 per contract that week... I do not remember exact number in my logs.
In general they are OK. I like the format. Unlike many others they put markers on the chart in advance and clear entry lines - they have their system which I will not describe here. Their system is pretty much straight forward and easy to follow. They do not sell the indicators or methodologies. I may not agree with everything they do and how they do this but... There is very little talking which I like bcs some trading rooms like live chats - everyone talks to everyone, which is total bs to me... I will post my complete logs some day soon.

Al2010,

Thank you for the analysis. You explained everything clearly and posted actual results. It's a great review so far and will be even better when you have time to post the logs.

Thanks again,
rptrader

The following user says Thank You to rptrader for this post: