Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Live trading rooms - Cannon trading

Hi all,
I did not forget about my promise, I was and is a bit busy... I completed the trial with Cannon trading. I will post my logs as soon as I have time. In short, they were profitable both weeks of my trial. The first week they had 3 of 4 (I joined on Tue, not Mon) loosing days but not much, 2-5 ticks. But they recover on Fri, which was trending day and made about +$700 per contract. Lucky Fri? Maybe. The second week of my trial was what I call an easy week - volatile market, all days were trending days, the market was up and one could trade any instrument long and make a lot... It was easy to make money or to loose big. They were up more then $1000 per contract that week... I do not remember exact number in my logs.
In general they are OK. I like the format. Unlike many others they put markers on the chart in advance and clear entry lines - they have their system which I will not describe here. Their system is pretty much straight forward and easy to follow. They do not sell the indicators or methodologies. I may not agree with everything they do and how they do this but... There is very little talking which I like bcs some trading rooms like live chats - everyone talks to everyone, which is total bs to me... I will post my complete logs some day soon.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Al2010 for this post: