Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Montreal

prpockets View Post
ok i think i understand the high probability trades--after a day of compression, you are more likely to have a breakout the following day, i track the range of 4 instruments and there seems to be some validty to their claim.

however, high energy times, i have not been able to determine if there is any value, there may be and mabe not i have an open mind on this subject. keeping in mind that gann said time is impt than price, hmmm i dont know about that but anyway lets for a minute say its true i have done maybe studies based on time with nothing to show for it, i still track fibo time but it really doesnt work.

so does anyone have any insight to the high energy times, how are they determined and if there is any validty?

thanks

I think the high energy time is simply.........Fibonacci Time Extension F10 key default on NinjaTrader.