Experiences with Collective2 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experiences with Collective2

Elite Member
CA

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: Marketdelta and Ninja
Broker/Data: Velocity
Favorite Futures: NQ

Im actually trying to put my system on collective 2 right now.... There's alot of things that i don't get. For example, if i understood it correctly, if i enter a limit order and i get filled, it automatically get turned into a market order for the people that are following my signals. Now most of the times thats ok, but there are times i get filled on my limit orders since its been sitting there for a while. That could have adverse affects if your trading the ES, since your market order might get a bad fill, and your results would be different. Also, half the trades i did today didn't post for some reason. I don't understand why, and when i reported it, they didn't respond back to me yet....

I heard of something similar to collective2 called covestor. I'll have to check it out later on, still trying to get collective2 to work properly. I don't think they have the same connectivity to ninja like collective2 has, and im not even sure you can day trade futures on there. Will have to do a bit of more research.

The following user says Thank You to Michael.H for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix