How to do the things you don't "feel" like doing? | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

How to do the things you don't "feel" like doing?

Atlanta, GA USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader8, TradingView
Favorite Futures: ES, FX Majors

Wernersabel View Post
Getting a mental coach can have a significant impact. A lot of high end athlets work with mental coaches as well. There is nothing to be worried about, worst case is it does not help. Make sure it is a coach with a good resumee, I would prefer to pick one that has been through that as well. May be you interview a couple and then decide from there.

Cheers,
Wernersabel

THIS is really something I have been considering quite seriously. But I've been wanting to find somebody recommended by other traders. You get a lot of people that are full of crap in the world of online coaching. I been thinking more of trying to see a psychologist as opposed to coach, but I guess that is semantics.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote