Traders Love privacy ? | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Traders Love privacy ?

south africa

clockwork71 View Post
My 2 cents. I could be full of shit though. Who knows?

Of course everyone is an individual. I think you need to separate aggression from negativity. I am a super happy positive person but our family holidays usually stop just short of a fist fight over even something as stupid as Lebron vs Jordan. I am far more mouthy in person. I would have felt very at home in a Chicago pit. To me, this is not a gentlemanly game like golf at Augusta. I have read fighting on the floor was a huge no no so guys would take it outside and settle things with a fist fight.

As far as posting trading results I just don't care. To me what speaks the loudest here is everyone is making huge profit$ scalping ES but there is absolutely no discussion of long term investments from that cash flow. Never read anyone mention a real estate investment they made here. That pretty much says everything you need to know really IMO.

Last edited by centaurer; April 22nd, 2019 at 07:45 AM.