Trading Psychology -- Feedback | Psychology and Money Management

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Psychology and Money Management

This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader

Trading Psychology -- Feedback

Riverside CA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, TOS
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader, TD
Favorite Futures: MGC

mastercraft29 View Post
If interested in more of my ideas, please comment.

Yep I'm interested in any type of trading psychology discussion. Please share! I have a question for you, MC29...In your opinion, are the most relevant 'trading psychology' issues that most traders experience actually related to misunderstanding the nature of trading the markets? For example...In your post you mention trade execution and edge. If a trader doesn't look at the markets through the lens of probability, they will be more prone to confusion and emotional actions while trading. I know in my own trading I've been able to reduce impulsive actions, reduce fear, and increase clarity through gains in knowledge about how these markets work. But I don't attribute this progress to a better understanding of psychology, but rather to learning about market dynamics. Is this along the lines of your thinking?

Last edited by Salao; April 15th, 2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: grammar
The following 2 users say Thank You to Salao for this post: