emini-watch.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini-watch.com

Newbury, UK

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: NQ, CL, 6E

I've released a few of my indicators and was asked a question relating to one of them and referred the person to the Emini-Watch website (I'm not connected in any way). In doing so, I re-read (and re-viewed) some of his material and was reminded of how useful I found it some years ago when I started down this road.

I don't use Barry's stuff, but I have and I think his concepts are really good. They are not the holy grail of course and he doesn't promise that, nor does he promise that trading is easy.

What his site does do however, is provide one of the broadest and yet most detailed overviews of the art and science of his trading style, covering technical and non-technical issues, with lots of detail as to the why's and wherefores. I particularly found this page Manifesto useful as a central hub and I've done every sub-link multiple times.

Re-reading his article on point #2 today just reminded me how insightful and well thought out his methods are, so I just thought I'd share the link here for any new traders out there, rather than posting it on my other threads.

Good luck.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Stevea94 for this post: