What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
Fort McMurray, AB, Canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8 EOD,
Broker/Data: QT
Favorite Futures: currencies, indexes, CL

I will really appreciate if you could provide information about more reasonable mentor-ship programs out there.

I agree with you that the initial 10K GBP outlay is probably more than what most people can and want to afford. Though it is supposed to cover one year and includes all their other stuff (trading room, videos etc.), it is still a major upfront commitment.

Hi Aviat72
This thread has several other references to teacher/training worth checking out.

Some additional...
If you can stand fast scalping using tick charts and market delta ladder use, check out FuturesFX method. Simon trades in front of you every morning. Room cost is very fair.
If you are a larger account and want some slower action with a well-controlled risk using MP check out Alexander Trading. Don, Harris and Ben. They have begun a record of trading done in the room which is open all day with lots of commentary.
MarketBalence is also MP. Frank. He works with and endorses Watt Trading Group. Both very reasonable costs as is Huddy (Channel Trading) and Top Dog (Barry). No BS Trading will fill you in on watching pure price movement.
Gail Mercer (Traders Help Desk) has a free daily (ornings) trade room. She sells some training services and Indies but is low key with it. She likes the 6E instrument on 3 minutes and shows good money management and likes to teach.

Yes, too much of an upfront committment.
Methods vary and I find some just will not click with me. This is one strong reason not to drop a large amount (2000+) with one person.
Ron

The following 3 users say Thank You to Ron Schnee for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix