What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Favorite Futures: ES, DAX, CL, 6E

Sasha View Post
There are many different techniques, and many do work. VISUALIZATION definitely works well. I've found out that anything that works in sports -- will help in trading. The problem is often not with technique per se (if I've spelled it right my spell checker plays funny games so please forgive me), but with a "charlatan" presenting it.

P.S. I can recommend FulcrumTrader man here without hesitation. He is honest. And I've heard a lot of good things about his room, thou never participated myself.

I first learned Visualization techniques in the U.S. Army when I was flying the AH-1S "Cobra" back in the 80's/90's.....since that time I have formalized my efforts and there has been very dynamic benefits. Psychology is HUGE in trading and this element HAST TO BE accounted for to have any success imo.

The following user says Thank You to FulcrumTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix