What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Favorite Futures: ES, DAX, CL, 6E

Sasha View Post
There are many different techniques, and many do work. VISUALIZATION definitely works well. I've found out that anything that works in sports -- will help in trading. The problem is often not with technique per se (if I've spelled it right my spell checker plays funny games so please forgive me), but with a "charlatan" presenting it.

P.S. I can recommend FulcrumTrader man here without hesitation. He is honest. And I've heard a lot of good things about his room, thou never participated myself.

I first learned Visualization techniques in the U.S. Army when I was flying the AH-1S "Cobra" back in the 80's/90's.....since that time I have formalized my efforts and there has been very dynamic benefits. Psychology is HUGE in trading and this element HAST TO BE accounted for to have any success imo.