Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Safford, Arizona, USA

Traders

My main reason for posting is to defend the trading class that I am a member of. Naysayers like "nqcruiser and daza" are- no more no less -than just naysayers" They simply are copping an attitude about something and someone they know absolutely nothing about.

I feel by attacking the class that I am a member of is the same thing as attacking me.

Maybe you should eat something nqcruiser, but instead of eating your words I would suggest a serving of humility might serve you better. Along with that a side dish of education and some intellect for dessert may help to rid you of your negativity and perhaps give you a boost in the right direction. "Same applies to you daza".

Don`t let the fact that these two or three people who are so called "elite" members of this forum make you think they are gurus` of any stature. I would venture to guess that their "elite"nest goes no futher than this forum.

As for Simon I have allready posted what I think about him and the program that he is conducting. "He is honest with a positive attitude and is very qualified to guide you along a successful path of trading the futures.

As for myself, I have no financial interest of any kind in Simon`s program and I am nothing more that a happy member of his class.

PS: I use to sign my name as Thom,,,, since I started making money in Simon`s room I sign it as Thoma$

The following 2 users say Thank You to Thom for this post: