Coming from TOS, a Little Confused About What to Choose | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Coming from TOS, a Little Confused About What to Choose

Omaha, NE/USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: S5 Trader; Jigsaw; TOS
Broker/Data: Stage 5
Favorite Futures: ZN

Data and Investor RT

@john5:

The data with Stage 5 has been fine. Any issue I have seems to have come from my internet provider. For instance, they were at my home this past Friday and told me my signals were not in balance. So, while my particular situation will not allow me to give my unequivocal support, it seems the data from Stage 5 via GAIN Capital (my FCM) is fine. Keep in mind, as my IB Stage 5 hasn't ever lead me to call GAIN for anything. Note, if you have a bunch of moving parts and they each have different masters, then it could be difficult keeping it all together as one, eg, could blame the other. Just an observation.

Also, for VP I would check out Investor RT - it like Sierra has a steep learning curve but could be worth it. Have you seen FT71's morning Trader Bites on you tube?