Would you run this strategy? 10 year DAX backtest results attached.What do you think? | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Would you run this strategy? 10 year DAX backtest results attached.What do you think?

Trieste Italy

meow View Post
How's your September results?

Hi meow,
Those are the results (real time simulation First columns and backtest results on the right as it was above)

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

PS: 25 and 26 of octobers had 0 operations.

Results are still positive with low number of operations in september and in october too even in those turbolent days.
As a curiosity please note that I've removed just ONE operation from the september count ( a gain of 1118€ )and you can see it marked in Green. I removed it from the count simply because when I was looking at the strategy on the screen and checking some configurations I've ACCIDENTALLY switched off an indicator (NOT THE STRATEGY). Then I've Immediately re-activated the indicator and in that EXACT MOMENT the system opened a long position... Maybe it was a coincidence but I was not sure... so I removed that 1118€ from the count, otherwise september would be also over 2000€....

Anyway while I'm still developing ( means "trying to "eh eh ) other systems, I will leave the system in testing mode for a few more time and if it will perform as it is actually doing I'll put it live...