What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Favorite Futures: ES, DAX, CL, 6E

Sasha View Post
Kam is a proud "NLP (and all other new wave discipline's) certified practitioner" and will try to hypnotize you and cure all of your problems

I myself do not use NLP even though I have studied that method of potential psychological development. What I have studied that I did use frequently in the US Military and now in trading.......VISUALIZATION techniques.

Many very successful people who are involved with extremely critical operational environments use Visualization techniques. These techniques are used to build, hone, and then advance their constructive psychological capabilities/habits......which activates a very positive byproduct to destroy unconstructive psychological tendencies.

See who uses Visualization techniques........ Blue Angels Teamwork | FulcrumTrader

The following user says Thank You to FulcrumTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix