Cannon Trading's Ilan Levy-Mayer (Vice President) - Ask Me Anything (AMA) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Cannon Trading's Ilan Levy-Mayer (Vice President) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Houlton, Maine USA

Their TransAct platform

I have been using their Sierra charts on a demo account to get used to them , and find Sierra charts very good . I have been working with Kimberly from Cannon Trading and she has been very helpful in answering a few questions . My only concern is that oco and or bracket orders etc. are not held on their server . I don't have the very best internet connection at times so that is a concern for an intraday trader like myself . I have been using TOS and really like their charting but lately the charts are not keeping up with the price movement in these fast markets we are now having .I would look at the Sierra charts at the same time and they were having no problem at all keeping up . I do realize Sierra is a much lighter program than TOS but slow charts make for a very difficult trading decision in some cases for sure .