Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TSTrader, NinjaTrader...
Favorite Futures: ALL- Futures, Forex, Equities

Scaling Plan and Weekly Loss Limit Clarification

Thanks for helping clarify @TradingOgre and @matthew28. You summed it all up pretty well. The Weekly Loss Limit is equivalent to the Daily Loss Limit and is factored based on the sum of the total Net P&L in the calendar week. The Weekly Loss Limit rule is eliminated once the Trailing Maximum Drawdown reaches the starting balance. Your leverage is determined by the Trading Combine account size you choose on day one. As you build/lose equity, your buying power will increase/decrease based on your end of day P&L, according to the graphs that featured here. In the Funded Account, once your cumulative profit is greater than $5,000, you can request adjusted risk parameters.

Always feel free to reach out to us at support@topsteptrader.com with any questions.

If you have any questions about our products or services at TopstepTrader, please send me a Private Message or use the FIO "Ask Me Anything" thread.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TopstepTrader for this post: