What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Trading Apprentice
Reno, NV

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: BUND

Here is a quote from L2ST latest email announcing incoming webinar where Kam will try to sell pitnoise service in addition to his own NLP meditations. Just pay for it or you'll never get the "added EDGE":
"In this Webinar Kam Dhadwar of L2ST Traders Coaching will be showing you how to utilize the most powerful discretionary trading methods that help you get behind the mindset and way of thinking of the Commercial Market Participants. Understanding how the big players that move the market think, is the best way to stand the greatest chance of trading the best trading opportunities with greatest Reward potential. Kam will show you how to read the Market Participants every move with the greatest level of understanding through Auction Market Theory, Market Profile and unique Order Flow analysis techniques whilst using the S&P Pit Audio service within Tradethenews.com for and added EDGE."(I've highlighted some of the beautiful language, but honestly all of it is a masterpiece, EDGE is in original spelling)
OK, I've done my part here. If somebody still needs explaining and convincing -- he shouldn't have any money in the first place and Kam is a better owner for such money. At least he won't blow it trading.

Last edited by Sasha; October 17th, 2010 at 01:29 AM.

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix