Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Safford, Arizona, USA

Hello,
I have bought into three courses the third one being Futuresfx and I will go on to say that I sincerely believe it will be the last course I will ever have to buy. Simon is not only an excellent teacher he also has a positive attitude, is totally honest and has a great sense of humor.

I was not in the room very long before I began to consider him a friend, a friend that is concerned about my well-being and a mentor that will go the extra mile to help you become a successful trader.

I have been with Simon now for just over a month and I could see from the very beginning that his course was going to be a plus. I was making good trades in less than a week. But at the same time I understood that it is going to take time and hard work before I will even come close to being the quality of trader that Simon is.

Simons success will be viewed by some as just so much "hype", there will be negative posts, but in actuality he is the real deal. I serfed the net before signing up for his course and I could not find anything negative about him or his web site. NaySayers>>Don`t cop an attitude before you know what is going on!

If you are looking for training I would suggest trying him out. He offers a free opportunity to watch him trade live before you are locked in to any binding agreement. His prices are very reasonable and for continued access to the live trading room after the initial 3 months is only 30.00$ a month. Nothing to lose- for serious traders this is an opportunity to get the training that will help you become a successful trader.

Thoma$