Is WorldCupAdvisor above board -- reviews? (www.worldcupadvisor.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is WorldCupAdvisor above board -- reviews? (www.worldcupadvisor.com)

Jupiter Island, FL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS
Broker/Data: TOS

World Cup Advisor - My Experience

I opened an account with Striker Securities in July 2018 for the purpose of using the services of one of the World Cup Advisors (Patrick Slevin) who had demonstrated a reliable and impressive, though brief, record as a trader. The fee to shadow Mr. Slevin's trades was $250 per month. The brokerage made their money by charging about $35 per trade for each futures contract traded.

I deposited $12,500 in mid July and by the end of August my account was down to $9908, a loss of more than 20% in about 6 weeks. What a dismal failure!

Let me make it clear that I am not suggesting anything fraudulent happened. I watched the trades take place daily and was kept aware through daily statements of exactly what was happening. I found Striker Securities and World Cup Advisors to be operated with integrity as far as my experience went with them. But I am not in it to get detailed reports of my money being lost through poor trading. I was in it to make money, not lose it, and on those grounds I cannot recommend World Cup Advisors.

One note about Patrick Slevin. These trading results happened to coincide with the markets reaching an all time high which possibly affected his trades as it presents a challenge for most traders. I was not interested in risking anymore loses, however, and bailed with my $2600 loss in 6 weeks. That says it all.

The following user says Thank You to thw333333 for this post: