What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
San Francisco Bay Area

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT,TOS,IB
Favorite Futures: ES,CL,TF

Sasha View Post
Y
1. You seem to agree that L2ST, despite their claims, are incompetent in parts of what they used to teach people-- e.g. in NLP and scalping DOM (you stated that after the feedback they have reduced the spectrum of their educational program to "what they can understand").

You are putting words in my mouth. I have no basis of judging how good or bad they are in NLP and DOM Scalping. All I said was that they are good at what they have focussed during the time I spent with them.

Quoting 

2. L2ST used to sell for relatively big money courses on the subjects that by your own admission they know little about and certainly can not educate others. (Now, most people would stop right here and forget about paying a dime to such teachers, but lets go one more step)

Again you are attributing words to me which I never said.

Quoting 

3. What is left in their education that you find to be still of value will require paying for 6 months in a row without really being able to verify this education is worth anything. If you, in violation of L2ST recommendations, start to trade sooner than 6 months and lose all money -- you can not blame them, can you? Could they finish your "education" sooner? Yes, but it is less profitable for 2 reasons one is obvious and another is psychological - it is hard to accept that you were a sucker after wasting half a year of your life and a small fortune on B.S.. A lot of people will double down in such circumstances and will pay for "advanced" or "one-on-one" lessons. Sounds familiar?

The six month waiting learning period suggestion, is for people who have already committed to the one year mentor-ship program. Again the time-period is a bit of an exaggeration; his point is that you HAVE to be confident in the setups you are going to take, and how you are going to manage them, before you start risking real money. Otherwise your growth as a trader may suffer. He feels that you are likely to be more successful if you have mastered the setups and trade management to a point where you do not hesitate to pull the trigger and do not panic at the first counter trend move.

Quoting 
So what do we have-- teachers that do not mind to defraud you by selling NLP hypnosis and force you to attend for six months before you are able to begin evaluating their approach.

You said that you keep trading despite their strong suggestion, so let me ask you again : please post your statement here so that we could see that you are truly making progress. It will not harm you in any way, so why do you keep avoiding this simple request.

What is your fascination with my PnL statement? FWIW, I have YET to take a SINGLE setup live. You might ask why? I am trying to understand his system and trade management better. Learning to fish as much as I can.

Since I have been in the room, his worst trade was one in which he "ONLY" reached his first profit target and scratched the rest for a few ticks. I would have no reason to complain PnL if I had blindly followed him.

Quoting 
P.S. I expected that after watching provided by me L2ST webinars and listening to their very funny meditation you would honestly describe those here for other users sake. But since it is unlikely to happen, I am offering everyone interested to watch and judge for themselves. Just PM me and I'll supply you with all of L2ST production

I haven't had the time to watch them so far. Busy with a bunch of things including taxes (finally done). However, everyone has a different perspective and background. Some might find his stuff elementary; others might find it very useful.

I briefly perused the slides and felt that the information contained there would be useful to a beginning to an intermediate trader. Of course if you have a lot of seat time, you would have been exposed to them already. However putting it all together in a structured manner does take some effort.

What I am liking about the room, especially Kam is the way he prepares, executes and manages trade. His approach to MP based trading is very well structured and captures the psychological challenges of trade management very well.

You truly must be a remarkable trader to find his stuff as rubbish. They have been in business for seven-eight years now; they must be doing something right. Everyone I have talked to has said that they learnt at least a few useful tricks from him; no one is so critical of him like you are.

The link below describes how he wants to run the room. He does try to keep a very positive focussed environment and interacts actively. I have yet to pose a question which has not been addressed.
http://www.l2st.co.uk/L2ST_LTR_ServiceOverview.pdf

I just found out a vendor selling a journaling spread-sheet. The structure presented in the spreadsheet is typical of Kam's methodological approach to the market.

http://tradingspreadsheets.com/L2ST_Futures_Trading_Journal_Spreadsheet.aspx

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Last edited by aviat72; October 16th, 2010 at 03:01 AM.

Page generated 2018-10-21 in 2.98 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix