Futures FX and Donchain Channel | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Noosaville QLD Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Genesis
Favorite Futures: Futures, SPI 200

Hi Alan,
I recently joined the FuturesFX.ca membership. My menbership came with 3 months included in the room for live training with Simon. I have not started the in room live trading yet because of other committments, and time zone differences. When I joined all new members were given 1 session with Simon trading live, if anyone wasn't happy after this session (about 4 hours live trading) he offered a full refund if you wanted this. He is the real deal. It was a very flat market which he pointed out during the session. He still managed to make a profit of aprox $550 for the session. I think from memory he did 11 trades, 9 winners with 2 loosers. I didn't think for 1 moment to ask for a refund. Watching him trade was impressive.
I have just been doing the archived video lessons so far. There is a massive amount of lessons showing his live trades and his methods, with new lessons posted when Simon considers them a good recording to learn from.
I feel from what I have done so far just by learning from the Video Archives in the members area, I already have received the value of the fee to join. So I have no hesitation in recommending Simon at FuturesFX.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Don

The following 4 users say Thank You to don10 for this post: