Risking 2 for 1.. probability & the bottom line. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

Risking 2 for 1.. probability & the bottom line.

Brisbane Queensland Australia

Revan View Post
Here's some probability then, the more people who jump on the bandwagon and say I can't do this, the better it's going to feel when I return in a few months with some brokerage statements. xD

I trade for money not ego , dont confuse probability with possibility . Trading is defining probability and managing possibility . I am thinking this concept has allluded you . Have you quantified any of your thesis ? Didnt think so . You certainly dont lack confidence but you potentially lack the skills currently to fullfill your ambitions . Dont worry you learn the most from failures so you might be learning a lot soon . Its all part of the process , the skillset to succeed at this game takes years to learn , you will work this out for yourself . Once again good luck

The following 2 users say Thank You to Ozquant for this post: