My family says trading isn't work. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My family says trading isn't work.

Legendary Market Wizard
Columbus OHIO

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES,

mzelixon View Post
You know what you're right.
There's no use in blaming my grandfather for having an opinion. That's all it is.
I agree with you that yes... I've been struggling with my inner self for quite some time.
But yes. I suppose ranting about his opinions like an angry school boy isn't the solution.

The solution is just to work on myself and I guess realize that whatever opinions my grandad has are only to help me... in his view anyways.

This is good. Therapeutic almost.

Thanks for at least seeing my side, but also for helping me view the situation in a clearer light.

You need to either keep a very honest journal or find a friend/spouse but get that shit out of your head if you don't it will be toxic!

In my excel journal it has very very honest thoughts/feelings on whats going on throughout the day. I don't always share that journal because it is slightly more personal but a public journal will help you a lot. These guys might come off as mean people but the majority will gladly help out if you ask and you put in the work.

-P

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MiniP for this post: