My family says trading isn't work. | Traders Hideout

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Traders Hideout

Discuss day trading practices and futures trading strategies on this forum for all markets. This forum is also for discussing and reviews for brokers, data feeds, and commercial or third party add-ons

My family says trading isn't work.

Tel Aviv, Israel

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: CL

MiniP View Post
I'm sure lots of people here suffer from anxiety and or depression but YOU need to work to change whats going on, stop expecting your family to support you. Cherish your time with your grand father and hustle in the dark.

Trading is the hardest shit you'll ever do if you let one persons opinion sway or effect you then this might not be your game... everyday people are here to take YOUR money they don't give a shit about what you feel or whats wrong with you... fix your inner self THEN trade your going up against some of the smartest people/algo's in the WORLD. If your not tip top you will have issues, make sure your house ( house is you and where you live) are in order before playing the game.

-P

You know what you're right.
There's no use in blaming my grandfather for having an opinion. That's all it is.
I agree with you that yes... I've been struggling with my inner self for quite some time.
But yes. I suppose ranting about his opinions like an angry school boy isn't the solution.

The solution is just to work on myself and I guess realize that whatever opinions my grandad has are only to help me... in his view anyways.

This is good. Therapeutic almost.

Thanks for at least seeing my side, but also for helping me view the situation in a clearer light.

The following 2 users say Thank You to mzelixon for this post: